Saturday, October 5

A Prelude to the doctrine of "Made sin"

There is a current (perhaps centuries old) doctrine that is circulating and has been for many years on the Scripture verse: 2Co 5:21  For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

The current doctrine circulating is that Christ when upon the cross took INTO Himself our nature and that is how He was made sin and sets forth that it is more than imputation, I will get into the details as I post. That doctrine is disturbing to me because I know my own nature and IF Christ took the sin nature of man He would no longer be the Sinless Lamb of God without spot or blemish, Christ forever the same.

Often we are called to stand for what we believe is the truth, this is one of those times. We lose friends, we lose much in this temporal world but we are called to defend the truth. Christ IS the truth, therefore we must not draw back. I hope to set down my thoughts on the Scriptures that address this most important topic.

Grace and Peace,
Eileen


No comments:

Post a Comment