Sunday, May 18

The Season!



I've been looking forward to this season of green grass, trees that have leaves on them and flowers for several months now. My yard is really only pretty with flowers in early spring and early summer so I will take some pictures as the season progresses. For me, it entails a lot of work, you know, water, mow, pull the weeds, etc. But I love it so I'm not complaining.

Hope to get back to blogging soon. I have been extremely busy at work, hardly have had time to read, let alone write. I listened to an awesome sermon this morning, sang some hymns from the hymnal and did some yard work, time to take a nap I think!

Romans 15:14 "Now the God of hope fill you will all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope through the power of the Holy Spirit"

No comments:

Post a Comment