Sunday, April 27

The Well of Salvation!

In the midst of His people we draw from the Living Source, Christ and we are sustained. We shall never thirst again for we have a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

“But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.” John 4:14

Isaiah 12

And in that day you will say:
“O Lord, I will praise You;
Though You were angry with me,
Your anger is turned away, and
You comfort me.

Behold, God is my salvation,
I will trust and not be afraid;
For YAH, the Lord, is my strength
And song;
He also has become my salvation”.

Therefore with joy you will draw
water
From the wells of salvation.

And in that day you will say:
“Praise the Lord, call upon His
name;
Declare His deeds among the
peoples,
Make mention that His name is
exalted.

Sing to the Lord,
For He has done excellent
things;
This is known in all the earth.

Cry out and shout, O inhabitant
of Zion.
For great is the Holy One of Israel
in your midst.

No comments:

Post a Comment